| 11-Step Guide | Planning
Timeline | Games | Themes
| Invitations | Favors
| Decorations | Gifts
day of the shower
- Try to set up a spot to display the bride's gifts
- Check to see what time the flowers will be delivered or ask a
guest to pick them up
- Have plastic trash bag ready for wrappings
- Provide a pad and pen for list of gifts and who gave them (one
of the bridesmaids usually writes the list)
- If the shower is being held someplace other than your home, plan
to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your guests
- Arrange for last minute support
- Light candles to scent the room
- Have glassware and light refreshments available
- As each guest arrives, make sure she knows someone or introduce
her to others
can consider shortening this list by holding the shower at a restaurant.
Home | 11-Step
Survival Guide | Planning
Timeline | Games
- Offering upscale bridal shower games (some to download), personalized
favors, unique gifts and more!
- Tasteful wishing well, canopies, and more!
Invitations - Design
your bridal shower invitations online!
Accessories - Everything you need to plan the perfect wedding.
Change Kit - The Official New Bride Name Change Kit.