| 11-Step Guide | Planning
Timeline | Games | Themes
| Invitations | Favors
| Decorations | Gifts
- Set time and date
- Prepare guest list with couple's help so you don't overlook anyone
- Decide on a theme for the shower
- Email the invitations or call everyone
- Ask for regrets only
- Organize who will help with food or hire a caterer
- Appoint someone to be in charge of decorations and to purchase
paper plates, cups, and napkins
- Purchase and wrap your gift, as you might get so busy you forget
Touch base with the "decoration's person"
- Decide on favors for each guest. Ask a friend to purchase and
- Make sure that you have the proper serving dishes and utensils
- Check tables and chairs to be sure you have enough if you are
holding the shower at home
- Order centerpieces and a corsage for the bride
- If friends are bringing food, contact them and verify that all
is under control
- Call anyone who has not responded to the invitation
- Decide what you are wearing
Home | 11-Step
Survival Guide | Planning
Timeline | Games
- Offering upscale bridal shower games (some to download), personalized
favors, unique gifts and more!
- Tasteful wishing well, canopies, and more!
Invitations - Design
your bridal shower invitations online!
Accessories - Everything you need to plan the perfect wedding.
Change Kit - The Official New Bride Name Change Kit.